Working, Recruiting & Studying
Our services are open to all persons and enterprises seeking advice on a voluntary basis. Services are provided free of charge. The AMS is bound to confidentiality, protection of privacy and impartiality.
Target groups of the Public Employment Service:
- unemployed job-seekers
- employed job-seekers
- young people looking for apprenticeships
- school-leavers facing a career choice
Employers (natural and legal persons) who want to co-operate with the AMS in:
- exchanging information about labour demand and supply
- canvassing and filling of vacancies
- preventing unemployment
- qualification, training and support measures
How to get in touch with the AMS:
Personal contact with the regional branch offices
(Note: service available in German only!)
- Personal contact with the EURES advisors
EURES stands for European Employment Services and is a Europe-wide cooperation network. It is designed to promote the free movement of workers by providing advice, information and placement/recruitment services.
With EURES, everyone can benefit from our pan-European labour market.